- my parents. Their support, patience, and love is a constant blessing
- my sister. Your love, work ethic, and character is inspiring.
- my friends. Good or bad experiences, you all have helped me become the person I am today
- basketball. My first love. I am grateful for all the lessons it has taught me, the friendships i’ve made, and the places it has taken me.
- a healthy body, that allows me to preform daily tasks
- adversity. Life constantly tests my values and skills that I’ve learned over the years. Every day is another opportunity to get better.
- the ability to see. It could be someone cutting on the basketball court, the view from the top of a hike, or all of my beautiful friends. I’m truly in awe of what my eyes allow me to witness
- my feet. They are the foundation for all my physical activities and they haven’t failed me yet.
that’s enough for now.. getting sleepy